Wednesday, January 21, 2015

One life, many experiences... Mine were all travel related... :D

I like to travel solo, coz if I travel with someone, I feel responsible for that person in many ways, but when I’m alone, I’m a free bird. No, I’m not unsocial or antisocial, I make friends on the go, and trust me, and we remain friends for long.

I broke two bones of my left foot in an accident, and that never stopped me from going to places, so when someone gives me their stupid reasons of why they can’t travel alone, I tell them “dude, travelling is not for you and you are not made to travel, travellers don’t find excuses of not going, they look out for reasons for exploring new places” 


When I was in McLeo, I went to see the waterfall near Bhagsu and there was a group of 5 friends, hot shot Punjabi munde (guys), it was cold and snowing and they had some desi daaru (local liquor), I asked them with innocent eyes if I could have some and they were more than happy to share it with me. Also, my phone was out of juice, as there was no electricity the whole night coz of snowfall, so I asked them to click my pics and send them to me later, and they did.
 




While my last internship in Chandigarh I travelled a lot, and so I wanted my little brother to see a bit too. So I asked him to come down. I first took him to Shimla, then back to Chdg for the new year (2014) celebration, and then we went to McLeodganj. McLeo is one town which pulled me again, and this time I took my brother there; And as expected, he loved the li'le place as much as I did, he even liked a girl at Dal Lake, hehehe. :D
 




On my trip to Pondicherry, I had lunch with this firangi (foreigner) female, who was courageous enough to travel India alone. We spoke for long, had lunch together, but in silence, called for separate bills, and exchanged only names. That was a memory I’d forever treasure. It was like I was alone, yet not lonely.


During my last trip to Shimla, I walked around 6 km, one and a half months after my plaster came off. I travelled to Kufri, did Yak and Horse riding, wore traditional dress and got a pic clicked, all alone. lol. After coming back to Shimla to catch my bus at night, I was sitting in a CCD to kill time, and I randomly started talking to this really handsome guy, and later got to know that we shared the same taste in music and books, and he liked to travel alone too. We shared a pizza. <3 o:p="">
I love you handsome and sexy Captain S. ;)


   

No comments: